Thursday, 26 February 2009

Collecting Perfume Bottles

Hi everyone! Its been ages since I last posted on my blog and I am so sorry for being away so long. Things have been very busy around here with getting things in order for the new house. The drawings are getting done at the moment and are coming along really well, it has ended up being bigger that we thought but I suppose we are hoping to do this once so we can not really cut down on space can we? We are up to about 42sq and counting...the higher it goes the more I wonder how much this project is going to cost which is a bit scary! I have been slowly changing my decor so when we eventually move I will not have to drag everything with me on the move to our new home. Well, that's what I am telling hubby as it helps me find new treasures on my shopping adventures lol. I was cleaning out my bedroom when I thought about some of my little collections I have going at the moment and starting thinking what others collect? I'm big on collecting perfume bottles at the moment...love them to bits so I thought I would share some of my collection with you all...







Another thing I like to collect is clocks...maybe I can share my clock collection with you all on the next post. What do you collect?

12 comments:

  1. Hi there! I have been wondering how your house plans were coming along. Building a monster I see!!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Siobhan,
    You've got such beautiful collections. I love your perfume bottles (and one I have ;) I am so happy you've shown them here, they look so lovely. That chandelier in the first photo is gorgeous too. Please tell them to hurry with the house so I can come visit! I'd love to see your clock collection too. You know me, I collect french items... kind of a little of everything.
    xoxo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Siobhan,
    Great to see you again!
    Glad the house plans are comming along nicely.
    I love your bottle collection, they are so pretty.
    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you must have been having a blogging holiday Siobhan. Glad to hear all is going well with the house preparations. I love your perfume bottle collecton. I collect china teacups and saucers and I have to confess to collecting magazines too. That's not intentional but if you saw my studio book shelves you would suspect that I do!! LOL
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Siobhan great to see you back. Gorgeous collection
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Siobhan,
    Its good to see you again. Love your bottle collection. Cant wait to see pictures of the new house when its finished!!
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Siobhan
    Your Perfume Bottles are Gorgeous.
    I bet your new house is going to fabulous, all the hard work will pay off I just know it will!!
    Looking forward to seeing you Clock collection.

    I have a Three Wise Monkies Collection - amongst others!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Siobhan, geez, it has been a while! I love your perfume bottle collection. I collect quite a few things. My fave collection are my prayer ladies :) Peta xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Siobhan,
    Im drooling over your perfume bottle collection and let me tell ya its not a pretty sight!!
    smiles,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! loving those bottles!! how exciting about the house!! Brings back memories from when we built!
    take care
    mandii

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are exquisite, I collect linen, vintage rose thingys, card baskets, cherub . . . . too much really! Rachaelxo

    ReplyDelete